T35 trainee names are bold and underlined in the following list.
1. Pinchuk IV, Johnson JR, Beswick EJ, Saada JI, Mifflin RC, Brenmoehl J, Reyes VE and Powell DW. Bacterial PAMPs regulate PD-L1 expression on colonic myofibroblasts. 2009 Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Hollywood, FL, December 3-6, 2009. IBD suppl, 2009.
2. Johnson JR, Pinchuk IV, Saada JI, Mifflin RC, Reyes VE and Powell DW. TLR-3 mediated regulation of B7 negative co-stimulators on stromal cells: a potential mechanism of colonic immune evasion during intestinal viral infection. Digestive Disease Week, Digestive Diseases Week, New Orleans, Louisiana, May 1-4, 2010.
3. Pinchuk IV, Johnson JR, Beswick EJ, Saada JI, Mifflin RC, Reyes VE & D.W Powell. Role of TLR2, 4 and 5 signals in regulation of B7 negative co-stimulators on colonic stromal cells. Digestive Disease Week, Digestive Diseases Week, New Orleans, Louisiana, May 1-4, 2010.
4. Pinchuk IV, Beswick EJ, Saada JI, Johnson JR, Brenmoehl J, Mifflin RC, Rogler G, Reyes VE, Powell DW. TLR4-PD-L1 mediated enhancement of mucosal tolerance by colonic CD90+ myofibroblasts/fibroblasts is lost in Crohn's Disease. Digestive Disease Week, Digestive Diseases Week, Chicago, IL, May 1-4, 2011. Gastroenterology Suppl 2011.
5. Humen M.A., Pinchuk IV, Saada JI, House J, Johnson, JR, Dann, S.M., Cong Y, Powell DW, Reyes VE. MyD88-dependent TLR pathways regulate B7 co-stimulator expression by stromal cells in the colonic mucosa. 2011 Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Crohn's and Colitis Foundation's Clinical and Research Conference. Hollywood, FL, December 1-3, 2011. IBD suppl, 2011.
6. Patel KV, Chouhary S, Brasier A. High-Throughput Screening of Human Kinome for Novel Kinases in Non-Canonical Pathway of NF-kB Activation. Oral presentation at: 53rd Annual National Student Research Forum, Galveston, TX, April 26, 2012.
7. Patel KV, Choudhary S, Mridul K, Fang L,Tian B, Zhao Y, Edeh C, Brasier A. Inducible TNF Receptor Associated Factor-1 Stabilizes NF-kB Inducing Kinase. Poster presentation at: 10th Annual American Medical Association Research Symposium; Honolulu, HI. November 9, 2012.