Register for a new iLab account for the first time:
- Navigate to the UTMB iLab Flow core page
- In the upper-right-hand corner of the screen select the ‘Register using UTMB Credentials’ option
- You will be directed to an authentication page where you will need to enter your UTMB-Galveston credentials
- Once you have entered your credentials, click the ‘Login’ button
- You will be directed to an iLab Registration page where you will need to select your PI/Lab and verify your contact information.
- Once your registration has been submitted, your PI will receive a notification that you have requested membership to their lab in iLab. They will need to approve your membership and assign any FRS Number for your use.
NOTE: If your PI is not listed please contact iLabs Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your PI to be added. Please provide them with your PI's email address, employee number, and that it is for the UTMB Flow Cytometry Core site. The process of adding your PI normally take no more than 24 hours.
Already have an iLab account:
- Click here to reset your iLab password. Please use the email address from this email you have received as your login.
- Login to the UTMB iLab Flow core page with your iLab username and password. (IMPORTANT: On initial login, set your account time zone, click 'update', then log out once to set the change.)
- Select a core from the list of cores at UTMB-Galveston by clicking the 'core facilities' list in the left-hand menu.
- Once on the core's page, click the 'about our core' tab to learn more about the available services.